Use this rope-style wireless sensor for hard-to-reach locations (under a fridge or dishwasher); discreet sensing in areas where aesthetics are key; or applications where perimeter coverage is preferable to a single point of contact. Kit includes one 10′ length of rope; snap-fit additional lengths (RSA-175-010) for up to 100′ of coverage.
Exclusively for use with model RSC-900-AW Wireless App-Based Plumbing Leak Protection Systems.
Certain applications or leak detection requirements may require the use of a rope-style water sensor. This wireless sensing rope affords users a wide array of options, such as:
- Leak detection across a wider area or perimeter
- Discrete sensor location – the wireless sensor/transmitter can be hidden from view in areas where aesthetics are a greater concern
- An easy solution for challenging spots such as under a refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine
The highly absorbent water sensing rope is constructed from two twisted metal conductor wires that are insulated from one another and surrounded by a polyethylene mesh braid jacket. The ends are male/female quick-disconnect snap connectors for easy installation and removal. Up to 100 feet of sensor rope (10 total lengths) may be connected to a single wireless sensor.
These addressable sensors are easy to add to an existing RSC-900 wireless system. A sensor name, location and photo can be stored in the RSC-900 app to make it easy to locate when an event occurs.
RSC-900-W-175 Wireless Rope-Style Sensor
RSC-900-W-175 Kit Includes
- (1) Water Flood Sensor with Attached Sensing Rope (10')
- (2) Hold Down Accessories
- (2) AAA Batteries
UPC SKU #s
- 811475030153 for RSC-900-W-175 kit
- 857640005540 for RSA-175-010 (additional rope lengths)