RDT is the first in the industry to offer a cloud-based Central Monitoring Station (CMS) for use with its popular RSC-900 wireless, app-based leak detection and automatic shut-off system. The intuitive, easy-to-use RSC-900-CMS allows an organization to monitor the status of multiple leak detection systems from a single screen – any time, anywhere, from any large-screen device*.
The platform also captures historical status reporting and event handling data, maintaining a comprehensive record of what happened, where, when, and the corrective action that was taken. This type of record keeping is highly valued by insurance companies and can open organizations up to significant “insurtech”-type discounts.
- Allows for multiple users (“operators”) and permission levels
- Flexible reporting tools – sort historical data by system, status, type, date range, etc.
- Great for property managers and building owners
- Possible revenue opportunity for remote service providers – monitor all of your clients’ systems from a single screen
* Requires use of Chrome browser.
RSC-900 App vs. Central Monitoring Station
|Check System Status||Receive Alerts||Remote Manual Control||Set User Permissions||View Multiple Accounts on One Screen||Record Event Handling||Event Handling Logs||Generate Status Reports|