The RSC-900-AW is a complete wireless system for managing indoor plumbing leaks, protecting properties and reducing financial losses. The system consists of a central hub, a water shut-off valve, flood sensors, and a free, user-friendly app that works on both IOS and Android platforms.
If the sensor detects a leak, it signals the valve to shut off and sends its location, alarm type and valve status back to the hub. The hub sends notifications to the user via the app. Fault notifications and status check-ins are communicated through the app from any Internet-enabled device.
Are you a commercial property manager or remote services provider who would like to monitor multiple systems from a single screen? Check out our new cloud-based Central Monitoring Station!
- App-based system provides instant, automatic notifications and remote user interface
- Battery-operated, wireless leak detection system for easy installation and monitoring almost anywhere
- Addressable sensors tell you which sensor is registering a fault condition
- Supports multiple actuators for both hot and cold water lines
- Actuator is rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Manual valve shut-off via app
- Operates via wireless system network; does not use local Wi-Fi
- Administer multiple systems from a single app
- Supports up to 29 total wireless devices – any combination of water flood sensors, actuators or repeaters (maximum 2 repeaters)
- Factory preset high and low temperature notifications
- Cloud-based Central Monitoring Station access is available for commercial multi-unit applications
- Available without water shut-off valve and actuator (model RSC-900-W)
- Office buildings
- Apartment buildings
- Nursing homes
- Medical centers
MA Board of Registration of Plumbers Approval Code # P1-1018-40.
RSC-900 Wireless Set Up and Communication
Accessories – each system supports up to 29 total devices:
- Extra Wireless Water Flood Sensors (RSC-900-W-001) – Purchase as many wireless sensors as needed to accommodate your leak and low/high temperature detection requirements. Wireless signal range is 200′ between the sensor and the hub. UPC # 811475030023
- Wireless Rope-Style Water Sensor Kit (RSC-900-W-175) – This rope-style wireless sensor is ideal for hard-to-reach locations; discreet sensing in areas where aesthetics are key; or applications where perimeter coverage is preferable to a single point of contact. UPC # 811475030153
- Wireless Signal Repeater (RSC-900-X-200) – Use the repeater to increase range or improve the signal performance between RSC-900 wireless devices and the hub. Max. 2 repeaters per system. UPC # 811475030030
- Extra Wireless Actuator & Valve (RSC-900-W-310-X) – Purchase as many actuator/valve assemblies as needed to accommodate your system’s water supply shut-off requirements. Ideal for installations requiring control of both hot and cold water feed lines. Wireless signal range is 200′ between the actuator and hub.
- Actuator with 1/2″ valve – RSC-900-W-310-1/2 – UPC # 811475030122
- Actuator with 3/4″ valve – RSC-900-W-310-3/4 – UPC # 811475030146
- Actuator with 1″ valve – RSC-900-W-310-1 – UPC # 811475030115
- Actuator with 1-1/4″ valve – RSC-900-W-310-1-1/4 – UPC # 811475030139
RDT recommends that installations be completed by a licensed plumber to ensure that all local code requirements are followed.
Standard Valve Sizes
- 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4"
- Actual valve appearance may vary from photo. Kit pricing based on valve size.
RSC-900-AW Kit Includes
- 1 – Communication hub
- 2 – AA batteries (hub)
- 1 – Ethernet cable
- 1 – 110V plug (hub)
- 2 – Water flood sensors
- 4 – AAA batteries (sensors)
- 1 – Valve
- 1 – Actuator
- 4 – CR123A (3V) batteries (actuator)
- 1 – Long parallel mounting adapter (valve/actuator)
- 1 – Short perpendicular mounting adapter (valve/actuator)
- 1 – Emergency key (valve/actuator)
Kit UPC SKU #s
- 811475030078 for
RSC-900-AW-1/2 (1/2" valve)
- 811475030085 for
RSC-900-AW-3/4 (3/4" valve)
- 811475030092 for
RSC-900-AW-1 (1" valve)
- 811475030108 for
RSC-900-AW-1-1/4 (1-1/4" valve)
- RSC-900 Technical Submittal Data Sheet
- RSC-900 Quick-Start Guide
- RSC-900 Overview Video (YouTube)
- RSC-900 Set-Up Video (YouTube)
- RSC-900 Mobile App Installation & Set-Up Video (YouTube)