A single drop from an undetected water leak can quickly spread and begin to wreak havoc in your buildings – with serious implications for your expenses, reputation, and revenue stream. RDT offers wide-area plumbing leak detection solutions with optional automatic water shut-off functionality to monitor and protect individual offices, apartments, plumbing subsections, and even entire buildings.
The RSC-900 series is a complete wireless ecosystem for managing indoor plumbing leaks in multiple locations within a building. The system consists of water sensors, a central communications hub, and an optional water shut-off valve (up to 1-1/4″ in size). Users receive notifications and manage the system using a free, user-friendly app for both iOS and Android devices.
- Battery-operated wireless system with addressable sensors
- Receive alerts when preset high and low temperatures are detected
- Support for multiple shut-off valves
- Administer multiple systems from a single app
- Supports up to 29 total wireless devices (water sensors, actuators, and repeaters)
- Cloud-based Central Monitoring Station is available for commercial property managers and remote service providers
|RSC-900-AW||Wireless, app-based system with automatic shut-off valve (1/2″ to 1-1/4″ sizes)|
|RSC-900-W||Wireless, app-based system for monitoring only (no shut-off valve)|
|RSC-900-CMS||Central monitoring platform for multiple RSC-900 systems; monitor the status of multiple systems from a single screen – any time, anywhere, from any large-screen device|
The FloodMaster® RS-080 is a wired solution for installation on the main supply line for a building or facility plumbing section. The system consists of water sensor(s), a receiver box, and a water shut-off valve (up to 4″ in size). When a leak is detected, the system sounds an alarm and automatically shuts down the water supply.
- Includes dry contact output to a home security panel, control room or appropriate relay, standard on all models
- Supports up to 6 total water sensors
- Plenum-rated kit configurations are available