FloodMaster’s RS-096 simple water alarm system is designed to sound an audible alarm when the sensor puck comes in contact with just 1/16″ of any non-flammable conductive liquid (such as water).
The RS-096 comes with a 120 VAC transformer that is plugged into a common wall outlet. An optional dry contact output to a home security panel, control room or appropriate relay is also standard on all units.
A battery-powered water leak alarm is also available (Model RS-095).
FloodMaster RS-096 Leak Alarm Benefits
- Audio alarm sounds with only 1/16″ of water detected at the sensor puck
- Easy installation
- Additional sensor pucks can also be added to systems where a wider area of leak detection is required
- Security systems interface with the RS-096 model
Optional Accessories & Add-Ons**
- Wired Sensor Pucks – Multiple sensors can be wired to a single RS-096 Receiver box for a wider area of leak detection. P/N RSA-100-008
- Sensing Rope Kit – The Sensing Rope is ideal for use with low tanks, or for room perimeter and sub-floor leak detection applications. P/N RSA-175-810
- Auto Dialer – A convenient, low-cost add-on to send and receive automatic alerts whenever your FloodMaster system identifies a fault condition. P/N RSA-600-003
- Leaky drains
- Frozen pipes
- Washing machines
- Hot water heaters
- Sump pumps
- Table-top containers and beakers
- Above/near data processing rooms
* Click here to download electrical wiring schematics (PDF) for controlling a pump or other motorized device using the optional relay signal connection on the back of the FloodMaster unit. Be sure to consult local electrical codes to ensure compliance.
** All sold separately.
Legacy Product Info
Does your product look like this? Click here for documentation related to the legacy FM-096 version of this product, including the FM-196 wireless version.
- RS-096 has a 120 VAC transformer with a common electrical plug for a wall outlet
UPC SKU #
- 857640005342 for RS-096
Product Data Sheets
- RS-096 Data Sheet
- RS-096 Install Instructions
- Electrical Wiring Schematics