FloodMaster Air Conditioner Condensate Overflow Detection & Alarm Systems are designed to sound an audible alarm when the sensor puck comes in contact with conductive liquid (such as water). Specifically designed for air conditioning, HVAC, HVACR and water chiller condensate pans, these units feature an elevated (1/2″) sensor puck which will allow for a normal amount of water in the pan, but will activate in a near-overflow situation.
- Input: Transformer, plug-in, 120 VAC
- Output: 24 VAC from transformer
- Controller has relay output (DPDT) with 10-Amp capacity
- Power cord: 12'
UPC SKU #
- 857640005359 for RS-097
Product Data Sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
FloodMaster RS-097 Benefits
- Can be used anywhere that water damage can occur
- System is reusable – when the alarm sounds, fix the problem and reposition the sensor puck for continued protection
- Plugs in to a standard wall outlet (120 VAC)
- Optional signal wire can be wired through an appropriate relay (not included) to turn off the HVAC unit when the alarm is activated to prevent further leaking*
- Additional sensor pucks can be added to systems for multi-unit monitoring
- A plenum-rated kit is available (RS-097-MK6) featuring plenum-rated wires and step-down transformer (120, 208, 240V AC to 24V AC) with mounting plate in lieu of standard wall wart; ideal for monitoring HVAC equipment and chillers installed in hidden plenum spaces
Optional Accessories & Add-Ons**
- Wired Sensor Pucks – Up to 5 additional elevated sensors can be wired to a single
RS-097 receiver box for multi-unit monitoring, with 8′, 25′, 50′ and 100′ cable lengths
available. P/N RSA-150-008; -025; -050; -100.
- Auto Dialer – A convenient, low-cost add-on to send and receive automatic phone alerts whenever your FloodMaster system identifies a fault condition. P/N RSA-600-003
- Air conditioners and HVAC systems
- Water chillers (roof-top or inside the structure)
MA Board of Registration of Plumbers Approval Code # P3-0818-66.
* Click here to download electrical wiring schematics (PDF) for controlling a pump or other motorized device using the optional relay signal connection on the back of the FloodMaster unit. Be sure to consult local electrical codes to ensure compliance.
** All sold separately.
Want to learn more? Contact us to discuss your application or request more information.
Please only hit the Submit button once – it may take a moment to process.