FloodMaster’s Air Conditioner Condensate Overflow Detection & Alarm Systems are designed to sound an audible alarm when the sensor puck comes in contact with conductive liquid (such as water). Specifically designed for air conditioning, HVAC, HVACR and water chiller condensate pans, these units feature an elevated (1/2″) sensor puck which will allow for a normal amount of water in the pan, but will activate in a near-overflow situation.
FloodMaster RS-097 Benefits
- Can be used anywhere that water damage can occur
- System is reusable – when the alarm sounds, fix the problem and reposition the sensor puck for continued protection
- Plugs in to a standard wall outlet (120 VAC)
- Optional signal wire can be wired through an appropriate relay (not included) to turn off the HVAC unit when the alarm is activated to prevent further leaking*
- Additional sensor pucks can be added to systems where a wider area of leak detection is required
- Plenum-rated kit available (RS-097-MK6)
Optional Accessories & Add-Ons**
- Wired Sensor Pucks – Up to 5 additional sensors can be wired to a single RS-097 Receiver box for a wider area of leak detection, with 8′, 25′, 50′ and 100′ cable lengths available. P/N RSA-100-008; -025; -050; -100. Order RSA-150-xxx for 1/2″ elevated sensors.
- Sensing Rope Kit – The Sensing Rope is ideal for use with low tanks, or for room perimeter and sub-floor leak detection applications. P/N RSA-175-810
- Auto Dialer – A convenient, low-cost add-on to send and receive automatic alerts whenever your FloodMaster system identifies a fault condition. P/N RSA-600-003
- Air conditioners and HVAC systems
- Water chillers (roof-top or inside the structure)
MA Board of Registration of Plumbers Approval Code # P1-0515-489.
* Click here to download electrical wiring schematics (PDF) for controlling a pump or other motorized device using the optional relay signal connection on the back of the FloodMaster unit. Be sure to consult local electrical codes to ensure compliance.
** All sold separately.
- Input: Transformer, plug-in, 120 VAC
- Output: 24 VAC from transformer
- Controller has relay output (DPDT) with 10-Amp capacity
- Power cord: 12'
UPC SKU #
- 857640005359 for RS-097
Product Data Sheets
- RS-097 Data Sheet
- RS-097 Install Instructions
- Electrical Wiring Schematics
- RDT/FloodMaster Product Catalog & Specification Guide