FloodMaster’s RS-095 simple water alarm system is designed to sound an audible alarm when the sensor comes in contact with just 1/32″ of any non-flammable conductive liquid (such as water).
The RS-095 model is a battery-powered unit (9-volt battery not included) that is self contained and can be placed where a potential leak or overflow may occur. This fully transportable sensor can be repositioned as your need for an early leak detection alarm changes. The sensor has a 6-foot wire so it can be extended into a sump pit, or mounted on a wall and stretched to another location.
A plug-in water leak alarm that can accommodate multiple sensors and interface with a security system is also available (Model RS-096).
FloodMaster RS-095 Leak Alarm Benefits
- Loud (110 dB) alarm sounds with only 1/32″ of water detected at the sensor
- Easy installation
- Up to 100 ft. of speaker wire can be spliced into the line to extend the reach of the sensor
- One sensor per unit
- Leaky drains
- Frozen pipes
- Washing machines
- Hot water heaters
- Sump pumps
- Table-top containers and beakers
- Above/near data processing rooms
- Requires one 9V battery (not included)
UPC SKU #
- 857640005410 for RS-095