Certain applications or leak detection requirements may require the use of this Sensing Rope in place of traditional FloodMaster sensor “pucks” – most notably when a wider area of leak detection is desired.
This highly absorbent water sensing rope is constructed from two twisted metal conductor wires that are insulated from one another and surrounded by a polyethylene mesh braid jacket. The ends are male/female quick-disconnect snap connectors for easy installation and removal. Up to 100 feet of sensor rope (10 lengths) may be connected to a single FloodMaster receiver box.
For use with FloodMaster models RS-080, RS-092, RS-094, RS-096 and RS-097.
RSA-175-810 Sensing Rope
RSA-175-810 Kit Includes
- (1) Lead Wire (6')
- (1) Sensing Rope (10')
- (2) Hold Down Accessories
UPC SKU #s
- 857640005557 for RSA-175-810
- 857640005540 for RSA-175-010 (additional rope lengths)
- RSA-175-810 Sensor Kit Operation & Installation Instructions
- RSA-175-810 & RSA-175-010 Wiring Material UL 758 Information