NOTE: This is a legacy product.
Lets you know when the sump is on and – more importantly – when it’s not keeping up! Works with ANY sump pump model and brand.
SensorSays kit SM4838 sends an automatic, real-time alert to up to three cell phone numbers when a sump reaches a high water level – notifying you before a potential disaster and providing invaluable peace of mind.
How SensorSays Works with Sump Pumps
- Water level rises in the pit.
- SensorSays detects the rising level, sounds an alarm and immediately sends a text message to up to three cell phones.
- Text notification of trouble is received in real time – every time!
- Works with ANY sump pump model and brand – great for new installations and for easily retrofitting existing pumps.
- Provides peace of mind that your sump is on and running.
- Includes onboard high/low temperature sensor to monitor the heating system, providing notification if the inside temperature drops below your set point.
- Features onboard battery backup.
- Powered by robust Verizon cellular service* – not unreliable home WiFi.
- Sends fully customizable text messages to up to three cell phones.
- Kit includes three sensor options: multi-level float switch, conductivity switch and single-level float switch.
- Easy to install, easy to activate and easy to use.
* Additional $49.00 annual cellular contract required for online activation via the SensorSays.com web portal.
SM4838 Kit Includes
- (1) SensorSays Control Box
- (1) Multi-Level Float Switch
- (1) Single-Level Float Switch/li>
- (1) Conductivity Switch
- (1) 3-Prong AC Power Cord
- (1) Set Mounting Hardware
UPC SKU #
- 857640005748 for SM4838