In an upper-floor mechanical room, an overnight boiler gasket failure quickly spiraled into $600,000 in damage, displacing several tenants. Learn how an investment in leak detection quickly paid off for this condo building when another gasket blew. Read more.
One condo building manager received an unwelcome gift on Christmas Eve: a failed water heater on the 12th floor caused devastating damage to three units. Learn how an investment in leak detection protected this complex from skyrocketing insurance premiums and unbudgeted repairs. Read more.