Why should you choose a plumbing leak protection system for your next job?
- Solutions are available to monitor for leaks and control the water supply to individual appliances (water heaters/tanks, washing machines, dishwashers, HVAC pans, etc.), building plumbing subsections and entire structures. A variety of lead-free, full-port shut-off valve sizes are available.
- Systems are reliable, easy to install and easy to use.
- Prompt, live technical support is available for engineers, property managers and end users.
- Dry output contacts are featured on most models to easily connect to building security panels, most smart home platforms or other cellular communication-type devices for automatic fault notifications.
- State-of-the-art wireless systems are available to monitor for both plumbing leaks and low temperatures that could lead to frozen pipes. These systems feature battery backup and utilize a closed RF network that keeps communication going even if the building’s power, internet connection or local area network go down.
- These automatic shut-off systems can be key components of modern “green” plumbing systems and water conservation efforts.
- Insurance companies are requiring that these types of devices be installed, and customers are benefiting from reduced insurance premiums and less business interruption.
Reliance Detection Technologies (RDT) offers plumbing leak detection and automatic shut-off systems to fit every space and budget, making us a go-to source for plumbing engineers around the country. Whether you are designing a system for a single-family house, apartment building, commercial or municipal space, RDT can provide you with the resources to spec in a cost-effective, reliable and easy-to-install leak protection solution to meet the demands of the job.
We are happy to provide a free white paper with tips for specifying leak detection and assessing your options. To download a copy, or to speak with a qualified plumbing leak detection specialist, please fill out the form below or contact us via phone or email.
Request a Copy of a FREE White Paper for Plumbing Engineers
Additional Resources for Engineers Specifying RDT Leak Detection Systems:
|Application||Model No.||Valve Size||Technical Documentation|
|Water Heaters, Water Tanks, etc.||RS-094||1-2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″||Valve Technical & Engineering Specifications (PDF)|
|Water Heaters, Water Tanks, etc. IN PLENUM SPACES||RS-094-MK6||3/4″||Product Data Sheet (PDF)|
|Dishwashers, Ice Makers, Beverage Dispensers, RO Systems, etc. (Hose-Fed Appliances)||RS-092||1/2″ to 3/8″ fittings||Valve Technical & Engineering Specifications (PDF)|
|Washing Machines||RS-090-E||Dual-Port 1/2″||Technical Submittal Data Sheet (PDF)|
|Water Mains – Wired||RS-080||3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″||Valve Technical & Engineering Specifications (PDF)|
|1-1/2″, 2″||Valve Technical & Engineering Specifications (PDF)|
|2-1/2″, 3″, 4″ (Butterfly)||Valve Technical & Engineering Specifications (PDF)|
|Water Mains – Wireless||RSC-900||1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″||Valve Technical & Engineering Specifications (PDF)|
|Sump Pumps, Clean Rooms, etc. – Simple Alarm – Plug-In||RS-096||No Valve||Product Data Sheet (PDF)|
|HVAC / Condensate Pans||RS-097||No Valve||Product Data Sheet (PDF)|
|Sump Pumps, Clean Rooms, etc. – Simple Alarm – Battery||RS-095||No Valve||Product Data Sheet (PDF)|