Each RS-360 system accommodates up to 80 total sensors for leak and low-temperature detection.
RSA-360-001 Wireless Sensors are powered by (2) AA batteries (included) and feature:
- Easy push-button pairing and unpairing into and out of the network
- Visual indication of wireless signal strength for ease of installation
- Visual fault indicators for water and low temperature
- Visual indicators for low battery and lost communication that take the guesswork out of system security and maintenance
Convert your RSA-360-001 from “just a sensor” to a Wireless Transmitter by linking it with any standard wired Reliance sensor, including our popular Sensing Rope. Simply connect the lead wires from the “non-wireless sensor” to the RSA-360-001 PCB terminal to create an auxiliary sensor. Ideal for large-area or perimeter coverage, or for those hard-to-reach leak detection locations where a wireless transmission is simply impossible – such as under a refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine.
UPC SKU #
- 857640005564 for RSA-360-001
Frequently Asked Questions
FCC & Industry Canada Compliance Statement
To comply with FCC and Industry Canada RF radiation exposure limits for general population, the antenna(s) used for this transmitter must be installed such that a minimum separation distance of 20cm is maintained between the radiator (antenna) and all persons at all times and must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any antenna or transmitter.
This system and its wireless accessories (sensors and repeaters) include the following: Contains Transmitter Module FCC ID: TFB-SIFLEX2 Contains Transmitter Module IC: 5969A-SIFLEX2